bd_01_edited.jpg

Left building : using photogrammetry process.

Using a couple of scan sources to create current shapes of

building exterior (geo and texture) that includes the windows, arches and doorways on the wall.

Multiple scan sources were combined and re-baked into a 2K texture sheet for the whole building.

(except props like ivy, wires, pipes, balcony fences, etc)

Prop set-dressing

(most of props were created and provided by prop team)

 

 

Right building : world art

BSP based structures using in-house game engine.

Blending and Applying materials from In-house material library.

Prop set-dressing.

Created cinder block wall kit using a photo scan source. I used the same material for creating several different prop kits like arch, pillar or stairs.

BD_06_edited.jpg
BD_12_edited.jpg

The left building & 1st floor of the right building:

BSP based structures using in-house game engine.

Blending and Applying materials from In-house material library.

Prop set-dressing.

2nd floor of the right building :Modeling for the balcony kit.

I used existing materials from In-house material library to create this kit.

BD_10_edited.jpg